Who is SQUAM?
The SQUAM is a part of the Quality Engineering Research Group.
The contact person is Joanna Chimiak-Opoka
responsible on conceptual input, design and project management.
- Ekrem Arslan – design and implementation of the OCL Editor
- Hannes Moesl – design and implementation of the OCL Editor
- Cornelia Haisjackl – implementation of the OCL Editor
The contact e-mail to the developers is: ocleditor at squam dot info
- Franz-Josef Peer – implementation of the modelling tool part
- Chris Lenz – library concept, design, implementation of a prototype
- Jim Arlow @ Clear View Training, UK (posts…)
- Tricia Balfe @ Nomos Software, IR (posts…)
- Achim Brucker @ SAP Research, DE
- Birgit Demuth @ Technical University of Dresden, DE (posts…)
- Dan Chiorean @ Universitatea Babes-Bolyai, RO (posts…)
- Martin Gogolla @ University of Bremen, DE
- Reiner Haehnle @ Chalmers University of Technology, SE
- Christian Lange @ BIT, DE
- Darius Silingas @ NoMagic Europe, LT (posts…)
- Nicolas F. Rouquette @ NASA, USA (posts…)